This bundle includes the following:
- Fallout 76: Steel Dawn
- Brotherhood of Steel Scouting Tower
- Brotherhood of Steel Salute
- Brotherhood of Steel Barricade
- Brotherhood Tactical Field Pack
- Brotherhood Barracks Locker
- Brotherhood Reclaimed Power Armor Paint
The Fallout series developed by Bethesda Softworks is the most famous video game franchise of recent times. This series has 9 games to its credit, each of them totally different from the others.
Like the other games, in Fallout 67 gamers have to survive in a huge open world. You’ll be looking for resources, killing mutated monsters, experiencing adventures with friends, etc.
In Fallout 76, gamers have to be prepared to live the most amazing story in a post-apocalyptic context. They will face their reclamation day and determine the future of civilization. In short, you will experience the most amazing quest of their lives!
14, November 2018
Bethesda Game Studios
Single-player, online multiplayer game
Survival, massive open world
PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam, Bethesda Net
What Is Fallout 76?
Fallout 76 is the latest game of Fallout games, an action RPG taking place in 2076, 185 years before Fallout 4. In this adventure, gamers can freely explore an open world victimized by a nuclear war.
The first reviews of the game were a mix of an exciting game with a good experience and a game with several technical issues.
Due to these issues, Bethesda (the game developers) launched a DLC and upgrade called ‘Wastelanders’ on 14 April 2020. This upgrade fixed all the problems users were complaining about.
As in every Action RPG, in Fallout 76 PC, gamers will have to speak with NPCs to get information about the story and quests they have to complete.
Story and Background
The game takes place twenty-five years after the Great War. Located in West Virginia, Vault 76 is a bunker specially designed for the survivors of residents with a task to repopulate the Earth.
After people emerge from the Vault, you should contact the Responders, a faction or emergency that helps people in different points of the land. However, responders were attacked by Scorched.
At this point, gamers decide to use a nuclear weapon to destroy the Scorchbeast nest, a creature infecting people awoken after the war. To make this happen, you should hack the government network.
Gameplay and Mechanics
At the beginning of the game, gamers wake up in Vault 76 thanks to the lovely voice of The Overseer. Here, it’s time to personalize your character. First, you have to choose the sex, the face, and the body of your choice. The hairstyle, the mustache, the beard, etc. is fully customizable.
Fallout 76 is the first online multiplayer game of Bethesda. Thus players may play solo or with a party of up to three people.
The game world of Fallout 76 is an open world called “Appalachia.” It represents real locations of West Virginia, i.e. sites of the middle east such as West Virginia State Capitol, Woodburn Circle, NE River Gorge Bridge, The Greenbrier, and Camden Park.
Regarding the character progression system, the attributes are divided into seven categories:
- Strength. This stat increases the number of equipment gamers can carry. Also, it increases melee damage.
- Perception. It boosts the radar range through which gamers can find enemies and the accuracy when they use V.A.T.S.
- Endurance. It increases health and disease resistance as well as reduces the Action Points used during a sprint.
- Charisma. This stat allows you to share perks with party members and gives you better rewards on party missions and better prices in trading.
- Intelligence. Thanks to this, gamers can easier improve the crafted items’ quality and hack terminals.
- Agility. This stat affects the Action Points in V.A.T.S. and makes gamers more difficult to detect.
- Luck. It affects the loot condition and reduces the recovery time when gamers receive a critical hit.
In Fallout 76, gamers are encouraged to interact with robots and terminals, which work as the NPCs of this game, and assign quests. Gamers should discover fragments of narrative in the environment and put them together to build the story. NPCs have been included in the game just with the release of Wastelanders.
The game allows you to build settlements at many locations in the world that are prone to be attacked by other players when you are online.
At the same time, gamers can use nuclear weapons and fire missiles, which results in a temporal change in the map. You can explore this area and look for items, but be careful because powerful enemies may come to the zone.
Since Fallout 76 was released, there were four open modes:
- Adventure mode. It was the only available mode when Fallout 76 was released.
- Survival mode. This mode was available from March 2019 to October 2019, which featured PvP functionality.
- Nuclear Winter Battle Royale. Here, players must fight each other to death. Like every battle royale, the playable area is getting smaller, forcing gamers to get closer. This mode was deactivated in September 2021.
- Fallout Worlds. This feature allows players to enjoy the game in two unique new game modes:
- Public Worlds. All users can join Public Worlds and enjoy the Appalachia map. Public Worlds rotate all the time, making gamers experience different challenges. The five Public Worlds available at the moment are:
- Happy Builder.
- High Risk.
- Dweller Must Die.
- Quantum World.
- Butcher’s Delight.
- Custom Worlds. Players with a Fallout membership can create a new world type that fits their liking. This mode takes the personalization of private servers to a new level. It can have a total of eight players per world. Here are the customizations that are available in this mode.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Operational System: OS Windows 7 8.1 10 Home x64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6600k 3.5 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1300x 3.5 GHz
- GPU: Graphics NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 285 2GB or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- VRAM: 35GB or better min 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: 12
- Free disk space: 60 GB
Recommended PC System Requirements:
- Operational System: OS Windows 7/8/10 Home x64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 ghz / AMD Ryzen 5 1500x 3.5 Ghz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB / AMD R9 290X 4GB
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- VRAM: 35 GB available space or better min 6GB VRAM
- DirectX: 12
- Free disk space 60 GB SSD
- An incredible open-world called ‘Appalachia’ where players can enjoy the main adventure.
- An entirely multiplayer game mode.
- A personalized main character related to your liking.
- A progression system with several stats that players can improve with skill points and perks.
- An interesting crafting method involving items, materials, and recipes available for trade.
- PvP and PvE systems with a solid story mode full of different main and side missions. Also, gamers can switch between both systems whenever they like.
- The game is continuously updated with new features.